No changes can be made to the delivery address you have provided once your order has been placed.
Your order may be delivered by either your local postal service or by a courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by local postal service so the parcel will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
Larger orders will be delivered by courier. The courier may leave your order with a neighbour. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the courier service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected. A signature may be required for larger deliveries. If you would like to specify a safe place or a particular neighbour for your parcel to be left with, you can add these instructions in the space provided on the checkout page.
- Shipping will be made within 3 to 5 working days of receiving cleared payment.
- We ship Monday to Friday excluding PT holidays. Saturday and Sunday are not classed as working days.
- Buyers are responsible for applicable customs duties, taxes or fees. Unclaimed packages are not considered as lost.
- If left unclaimed, the package will be returned to us and we will refund the payment minus shipping charges, fees, etc. once we receive the package.
- Depending on the country, International shipping delivery can take 2 – 8 weeks, sometimes longer. Thank you for being patient.
- If your country is not included in the lists of shipping please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the possibility of shipping to your country, as well as the respective shipping times and costs.